Lieberman Software Marks Record Growth in Privileged Access Technology Market
Company Achieves Significant Growth in New Products, Partnerships and Customers
(LOS ANGELES, CA – January 19, 2011 - Lieberman Software Corporation, the Pioneers of Privileged Identity ManagementSM, today announced that the company set record sales in 2010, with year-over-year revenues increasing nearly 40 percent and new business sales rising 62 percent. Accelerated growth was fueled by the company’s flagship product, Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM)™, as more organizations addressed enterprise level security vulnerabilities that impact corporate governance and regulatory compliance.
“We achieved significant market share improvements by delivering solutions that require little or no professional services and can be fully deployed and ready for an enterprise audit within days of delivery,” said Jess Richter, director of sales, Lieberman Software. “The ability to immediately deliver comprehensive proof of controls and continuous compliance in large and highly regulated enterprises is a key to our success and crucial to customers who demand rapid and permanent mitigation of risks without the need to spend months or years trying to solve their privileged identity management challenges.”
Lieberman Software’s record growth was fueled by a number of factors in 2010 including:
- Customer Satisfaction: Lieberman Software’s 2010 growth came from dramatic increases in sales to large enterprises worldwide and repeat purchases by its established customer base. As a result of successful, cost-effective deployments numerous customers in North America and Europe expanded department installations to cover their entire enterprises.
- Superior Features: Large organizations have established ERPM as the solution of choice for wide-scale deployments because of its highly scalable architecture and its automated True Discovery™ capabilities that relieve IT staff from the constant intervention and oversight required of competing solutions.
- Market Awareness: Customer understanding of privileged identity management requirements make ERPM a compelling choice for its broad interoperability and easy installation that can be rapidly implemented by end-users. This is in contract to other products in the market that are appliance-based, proprietary and rely heavily on professional services to deploy, upgrade and integrate.
- Product Innovation: The company released significant product upgrades in 2010, including new cloud security capabilities; out-of-the box integration with leading SIEM, helpdesk and incident recording solutions; and expanded wizard-driven support for the largest number of hardware and software infrastructure platforms of any supplier in the marketplace – all available at no added cost to existing customers. New or expanded partnerships for 2010 were announced with industry leaders such as ArcSight, BMC Software, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Microsoft, Novell, ObserveIT, Oracle, Raytheon, RSA, Sybase and Thales.
- Channel Partnerships: As the result of Lieberman Software’s expanded reseller partner support, channel partners’ share of sales more than doubled for 2010, triggered by an explosive 728 percent growth in new business sales through the channel. Additionally, the company announced key new channel partnerships in the US, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
According to President and CEO Philip Lieberman, "Customers prefer Lieberman Software solutions because our products quickly and permanently solve complex corporate security problems with a minimum of IT staff overhead. Because we have been delivering the top products in this space for more than 12 years, virtually every scenario that customers can envision for network-wide privileged identity security has already been solved, out of the box with just a few mouse clicks."
The company expects to continue increasing its market share in 2011 as IT auditors find more issues with organizations that use ad-hoc and proprietary solutions that cannot effectively control privileged account security and may fail to keep pace with the demands of complex, frequently changing cloud and enterprise networks.
“With our solutions, auditors can return to our clients’ sites and immediately verify that controls are in place and functioning – even after systems, accounts and applications have been added or changed – with little to no manual work required to keep the environment well managed and secure,” Lieberman said.
About Lieberman Software Corporation
Lieberman Software provides privileged identity management and security management solutions that protect the multi-platform enterprise. By automating time-intensive IT administration tasks, Lieberman Software increases control over the computing infrastructure, reduces security vulnerabilities, improves productivity and helps ensure regulatory compliance. As Pioneers of Privileged Identity Management(SM) Lieberman Software not only developed the first software solution to address this need, its products continue to lead the market in features and functionality. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA with an office in Austin, TX. For more information, see www.liebsoft.com .
Product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
For more information, please contact:
Marketing Communications Manager
Lieberman Software Corporation