Your privileged identity management solution can do more than secure your network – it should also provide actionable business intelligence to help you quickly spot security risks, gain insight into problem systems and applications, and help you manage IT for greater efficiency.
With its visualization dashboard E/RPM helps you to:
- Prove privileged account IT regulatory compliance with a single graphical view – or immediately pinpoint any issues on your network that could lead to audit failures.
- Quickly spot changes in access behavior to give you an early warning of IT service problems or personnel issues.
- Configure application-specific dashboards so you can immediately gauge the privileged account security and IT staff activity as they relate your core IT assets.
- View the results of password workflows in graphical form to quickly spot roadblocks or policy issues that could be taking too much staff time.
- Immediately drill down from high-level graphical views to details of the underlying events so you'll always know who did what, when and why.
The E/RPM Dashboard Displays Privileged Account Security Issues At a Glance
Achieve More in Less Time
Because E/RPM manages and audits the privileged account security and access at the core of your datacenter, its dashboards can give you insights you won't find in other security products. The privileged actions and outcomes that were once anonymous – and invisible to your SIEM solution – are now in plain sight and easy to understand so you'll gain business insights and actionable intelligence.
The E/RPM dashboard is customizable for each user, providing information at-a-glance and options for interactive drill-down. Your dashboard can allow you to:
…and many more.
The E/RPM dashboard is accessible to authorized users through the E/RPM web application. The dashboard is available with version 4.83.4 and above, and is provided at no additional charge to all supported E/RPM customers.
Click a Chart to Drill Down on Underlying Events
For more information on how E/RPM can help secure privileged identities and deliver valuable business intelligence contact an account manager.