Privileged Identity Management for Your QualysGuard® Implementation
Organizations fail security audits and suffer costly data breaches because their privileged identity passwords go unmanaged. Privileged identities are the so-called "super user" accounts that hold elevated permission to access files, run programs, and change configuration settings. They exist on virtually every component in the IT infrastructure – including business applications, hardware and networking devices, and more.
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM™) works seamlessly with the QualysGuard security and vulnerability assessment suite to save IT staff time and augment your network security. In just a few clicks, QualysGuard can be configured to use credentials managed by ERPM for authenticated scanning of Windows, UNIX, Oracle, MS SQL, IBM DB2 and other IT resources on your network.
Superior Architecture, Superior Integration
ERPM automatically tracks your computers and devices, and for all systems continuously maintains more of the critical identifying data – not just simple names but also fully qualified domain names, IP addresses, and so on. As a result, whenever QualysGuard queries ERPM, you're assured of getting the correct credentials needed to complete your security scan – without the repeated error alerts and manual intervention you'll find with competing integrations.
Get the Integrated Solution
Together ERPM and QualysGuard save IT staff time and augment your network security.
- Maximize the business value of your QualysGuard implementation by ensuring that privileged credentials are always available, on demand, for all Qualys security assessments and reports.
- Vastly reduce IT staff overhead by eliminating the need to manually update every credential stored in QualysGuard whenever the privileged credentials change on managed systems.
- Eliminate duplicate stores of highly privileged credentials and improve your organization's security posture by maintaining a single, highly secure and available repository of privileged accounts within ERPM.
- Maintain continuous compliance with BASEL II, BASEL III, PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, and other key regulations by removing tedious, manual intervention that is otherwise required to change privileged account passwords on physical and virtual tiers – and then update every change in Qualys.
Fast and Simple Setup
QualysGuard Can Be Configured to
Work with ERPM in Just a Few Clicks
(Click to Enlarge)
It takes just two quick steps to configure QualysGuard 7.9 and above to achieve instant, programmatic access to privileged account credentials with ERPM.
- In QualysGuard, open the Authentication Vaults window in and choose Lieberman ERPM.
- Enter the path, domain, and credentials for the ERPM server.
Once configured, at each scan time QualysGuard will access the system and software credentials that are securely managed by ERPM.
To learn more about the ERPM QualysGuard integration, contact an account manager.