Privileged Identity Management for IBM® WebSphere
Organizations fail security audits and suffer costly data breaches because their privileged identity passwords go unmanaged. Privileged identities are the so-called "super user" accounts that hold elevated permission to access files, run programs, and change configuration settings. They exist on virtually every component in the IT infrastructure – including IBM WebSphere and other middleware tiers, business applications, hardware and networking devices, and more.
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM™) helps you discover and manage all privileged credentials in your environment – including WebSphere accounts and the other "super user" logins on your network that grant access physical and virtual hardware, new and legacy applications, databases, network devices and more.
Get the Complete Solution
Without adequate controls any shared, highly privileged logins in your WebSphere environment could provide unrestricted, unaudited access to your company's private data. ERPM is the first privileged identity management solution that can:
ERPM Helps You Discover and Secure Privileged
Credentials in IBM WebSphere
(Click to Enlarge)
- Eliminate the sharing and anonymous use of highly privileged accounts, everywhere in your infrastructure.
- Help you stay compliant with regulatory mandates – including SOX, BASEL II, BASEL III and others – by discovering, securing, and auditing all account logins in your cross-platform environment.
- Propagate all interdependent credentials whenever password changes are made to prevent service disruptions.
- Simultaneously discover and safeguard the super-user login accounts used by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties on all hardware platforms– including Windows, Linux, UNIX, mainframes, network appliances and others.
- Manage and secure the service accounts in use throughout your infrastructure that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Discover, manage and secure the application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more.
Unmatched IBM Support
ERPM continuously detects and secures privileged accounts everywhere in your IBM infrastructure, including:
- IBM WebSphere and other middleware applications
- Accounts present in IBM DB2 Enterprise 7.x, 8.x and 9.x, DB2 Workgroup Server, DB2 Express and other database platforms
- Accounts in IBM Tivoli Directory Server and other directory services
- Accounts present in IBM System z and other hypervisors
- Privileged accounts on IBM AIX, IBM AS/400, IBM OS/390, IBM z/OS plus numerous other vendor platforms
Contact us to learn more about how Lieberman Software can help you secure your organization's privileged accounts.