Healthcare providers face a challenge to stay compliant with HIPAA and other regulatory compliance mandates, while managing and securing access to their sensitive healthcare records.
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM™) is designed to help you reduce the cost of regulatory compliance while securing your network against intruders and insider threats. With ERPM you can:
- Lower the cost of complying with industry mandates such as HIPAA by quickly detecting, securing, and controlling access to shared, administrator, and other privileged accounts throughout your IT infrastructure.
- View authoritative audit records to know precisely which personnel requested access to what IT resources, at what time and from what location.
- Prove compliance with HIPAA and other regulatory mandates by creating authoritative auditing and compliance reports that identify historical access by user and account, and prove that access is limited to those with “need to know.”
- Secure your network from external threats and internal misuse of unmanaged privileged accounts, with a solution that can be deployed in hours instead of months.
- Instantly enforce organizational policies for privileged access to computers, network appliances, databases, line-of-business applications and more.
- Allow fast access by authorized personnel for routine system maintenance and emergency, fire-call repairs through fine-grained delegation rules that keep sensitive data in the hands of authorized users.
- Manage subcontractor and vendor access using delegation rules that can allow remote access without contracted users ever seeing a password.
For more details on how Lieberman Software specifically addresses security issues for healthcare providers, contact us today.