It's This Easy.
Quickly Find and Secure Privileged Accounts with Auto-Discovery
Privileged accounts are the most powerful credentials on your network. They are:
- Able to grant access to sensitive information on any computer
- Rarely changed and known to many individuals
- Unmanaged by your Identity and Access Management systems, so there's no accountability for their use
These powerful accounts are found everywhere in your enterprise, including:
- Every server, desktop, and network operating system (Administrator, Domain/Local, Root, Super User)
- All types of databases and related applications (SA, Sysadmin, SYS)
- Packaged and custom software programs (Setup, Admin, App Local, Web service accounts)
- Middleware tiers (proxy accounts, gateway accounts)
- VM hypervisors and cloud infrastructure (Administrator, Root)
- Network infrastructure (routers, switches, gateways, light-out management cards, embedded systems)
If your organization doesn't manage its privileged accounts:
- You don't know where all of these powerful accounts are found on computers, applications, and network appliances – and you can't prove who has access.
- You can’t be certain that easily cracked vendor default logins and backdoor passwords have been changed on hardware and software that's already deployed on your network.
- There's no way to know who might be sharing privileged logins.
- Your passwords that grant access to hardware and applications could be too weak to withstand hacker attacks.
- Your organization probably lacks the automation needed to comply with internal policies and IT regulatory standards.
If just one privileged account is compromised, your entire network is at risk.
The Lieberman Software Solution
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) is the first privileged identity management product that automatically discovers, secures, tracks and audits the privileged account passwords in the cross-platform enterprise. ERPM is unique for its ability to:
- Continuously and automatically discover computers, network devices, databases, process accounts, local and firecall accounts, services and tasks – and enumerates every location that each account is referenced
- Randomize privileged account passwords, according to rules that you define, and propagate those changes everywhere the account is referenced to prevent service disruptions and lockouts
- Store complex, randomized passwords encrypted in an SQL Server or Oracle database
- Allow role-based provisioning of password access and delegation through a secure Web portal
- Audit and report every password request, disclosure and change
And, ERPM is operationally efficient to save money and IT staff time.
- ERPM installs quickly and deploys easily, without the need for costly professional services.
- It's economical to license yet scales to the largest enterprise networks - with production deployments in enterprise and cloud service provider networks comprised of hundreds of thousands of computers and network devices.
- ERPM is highly available and built on industry standard database architectures that are easy to maintain and support proven disaster recovery and failover strategies.
- It integrates out-of-the-box with popular Identity and Access Management systems, CMDBs, SIEM frameworks, helpdesk ticketing systems, and third-party enterprise reporting systems.