Watch the Video ►
Enterprise Random Password ManagerTM (ERPM) is a privilege management platform that helps protect organizations against advanced persistent threats (APTs) and other sophisticated cyber attacks. It ensures that powerful privileged identities are only available to audited users on a temporary, delegated basis - preventing unauthorized and anonymous access to systems with sensitive data.
This strategic privilege management solution is designed to improve the efficiency of your IT operations. It leads the market in automation to better address the complex shared account problems found in every enterprise.
ERPM Technology Platform
(Click to Enlarge)
ERPM secures privileged identities throughout your IT infrastructure, including:
- Super-user login accounts utilized by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties.
- Service accounts that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more.
As this privilege management product continuously tracks privileged accounts on your network, it changes each account's password to a unique and complex value. ERPM then deploys the password changes wherever they are used, and grants fast, audited access for authorized IT staff.
ERPM can help you eliminate the shared credentials that attackers exploit to gain lateral access within networks. Even if an attacker obtains a user name and password, the information is of little value because ERPM makes each privileged password unique, and frequently changes each password. Disclosed credentials are changed immediately after use, so no one retains long-term knowledge of password secrets and every request for access is attributed to an individual.
How ERPM Can Help Your Organization
Privileged Identity Management
ERPM features proven privileged identity management functionality that discovers where privileged accounts are used and referenced, and propagates password changes to each required location on your network. ERPM provides integrated, real-time discovery and management of Windows Services, Windows Scheduled Tasks, SQL Reporting Services, cached logon credentials, .net configuration files, and more.
Users Login to ERPM and See Corporate Applications They're Authorized to Access (Click to Enlarge)
Privileged Access Management
ERPM’s privileged access management module gives authorized users fast, automated access to corporate applications – whether on-premises or in the cloud - without disclosing passwords. Elevated operations performed by users are automatically recorded and audited. An open architecture — utilizing Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), unlimited bastion hosts and SSH proxy hosts (with SSH Keys) — provides connectivity to any infrastructure desired. ERPM can also manage your Linux/UNIX and other non-Windows environments using your SSH key infrastructure.
Administrators can configure automatic session recording for any systems and applications they choose. Authorized auditors can then search and play back recorded sessions from the ERPM Web application.
Interactive Dashboards Give You Real-Time Insights into Privileged Account Security (Click to Enlarge)
Visualization and Dashboards
ERPM provides preconfigured reports to verify regulatory compliance, along with interactive dashboards that let you drill down to underlying activity reports. You’ll get the information you need to monitor the performance of the application, ensure that security and compliance goals are met, and gain business intelligence to assist with daily IT operations.
Application-to-Application Password Management
ERPM continuously secures embedded passwords in web application tiers, packaged software programs, line-of-business applications, custom programs and more – and automatically changes these passwords according to rules that you define for complexity and change frequency.
Stay Secure as Your IT Environment Evolves
- True Discovery™. As you deploy new hardware and software, ERPM continuously discovers and secures new privileged identities to eliminate security risks.
- Stronger Password Security. When malicious programs and unauthorized users attempt to access your computers and applications, they encounter the unique, frequently changing credentials propagated by ERPM.
- Known Password Discovery. When new devices are deployed with default passwords that could make your network vulnerable, ERPM discovers and secures these credentials.
Eliminate Error-Prone IT Tasks
- Improved Staff Efficiency. When your security policies require frequent changes to privileged passwords, ERPM quickly secures these credentials, eliminating hours of tedious work.
- Fewer Service Disruptions. As your integrated IT services expand, ERPM detects new application interdependencies and simultaneously deploys changed credentials to avoid service disruptions and lockouts.
- Faster Emergency Access. Whenever IT personnel need privileged access for emergency repairs, ERPM grants the credentials immediately, according to roles that you predefine.
Achieve Regulatory Compliance
- Comprehensive Audit Trails. When IT staff request privileged access, ERPM creates an audit trail showing the requester, target system and account, date and time, and purpose of the request to combat insider threats.
- Efficient Compliance Reporting. Whenever you must prove compliance with regulatory standards such as PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA, and others, ERPM generates timely, detailed reports.
Enhanced Privilege Management Capabilities
Enterprise Random Password Manager builds upon its market-leading privilege management capabilities with these additional features:
- Management and discovery of all leading computer platforms, including Windows, Linux, UNIX and others.
- Flexible multi-factor authentication options support time-based authentication by email and SMS.
- Out-of-the-box integration with leading system management frameworks and SIEM solutions such as ArcSight, RSA enVision and more.
- Lights-out server management access control maintains credentials for HP iLO, Dell DRAC, and other remote access devices.
- Service management integration controls and audits privileged access as part of the trouble ticket lifecycle in HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy and Microsoft SCSM.
- Full two-way interoperability between ERPM and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) / System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / System Center Service Manager (SCSM).
- Fine-grain management features to protect assets in the cloud infrastructure – physical and virtual systems, hypervisors, databases, middleware, applications and hardware devices.
Learn More About Enterprise Random Password Manager
Download the KuppingerCole Privilege Management Leadership Compass.
Read the 5-star product review in SC Magazine.
Contact us today for more information about how ERPM can secure your privileged identities.