Watch the Video ►
Enterprise Random Password ManagerTM (ERPM) is the first privileged identity management product that can automatically discover, track, secure and audit privileged accounts throughout your cross-platform enterprise.
ERPM provides the accountability of showing precisely who had access to systems with sensitive data, at what time and for what stated purpose. It prevents unauthorized, anonymous access to your organization’s most crucial proprietary data, while helping you meet regulatory compliance mandates.
Interactive Dashboards Give You Real-Time Insights into Privileged Account Security (Click to Enlarge)
ERPM secures privileged identities throughout your IT infrastructure, including:
- Super-user login accounts utilized by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties.
- Service accounts that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more.
As this privileged account management product continuously tracks privileged accounts on your network, it changes each account's password to a unique and complex value, deploys the password changes wherever they are used, and grants fast, audited access for authorized IT staff.
How Enterprise Random Password Manager Can Help Your Organization
Stay Secure as Your IT Environment Evolves
- True Discovery™. As you deploy new hardware and software, ERPM continuously discovers and secures new privileged identities to eliminate security risks.
- Stronger Password Security. When malicious programs and unauthorized users attempt to access your computers and applications, they encounter the unique, frequently changing credentials propagated by ERPM.
- Known Password Discovery. When new devices are deployed with default, built-in passwords that could make your network vulnerable, ERPM discovers and secures these credentials.
Eliminate Error-Prone IT Tasks
- Improved Staff Efficiency. When your security policies require frequent changes to privileged passwords, ERPM installs quickly and secures these credentials, eliminating hours of tedious work.
- Fewer Service Disruptions. As your integrated IT services expand, ERPM detects new application interdependencies and simultaneously deploys changed credentials to avoid service disruptions and lockouts.
- Faster Emergency Access. Whenever IT personnel need privileged access for emergency repairs, ERPM grants the credentials immediately, according to roles that you predefine.
Reduce IT Audit Cost and Uncertainty
- Comprehensive Audit Trails. Each time IT staff request privileged access, ERPM creates an audit trail showing the requester, target system and account, date and time, and purpose of the request to reduce insider threats.
- Efficient Compliance Reporting. Whenever you must prove compliance with regulatory standards such as PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA, and others, ERPM generates timely, detailed reports.
Monitor Privileged User Actions
- Real-Time Visualization. ERPM Dashboards make it easy to spot potential security issues, demonstrate compliance, and pinpoint productivity issues – and let you drill down into the details with a single click.
- Improved Accountability. ERPM identifies all privileged user activities with precision through its in-depth session recording module.
Enhanced Privileged Identity Management Capabilities
Enterprise Random Password Manager builds upon its market-leading privileged credential management capabilities with these additional features:
- Management and discovery of all leading computer platforms, including Windows, Linux, UNIX, OS/390, AS/400 and others.
- Flexible multi-factor authentication options support time-based authentication by email and SMS.
- Out-of-the-box integration with leading system and network management frameworks and SIEM solutions such as ArcSight, RSA enVision, and Q1Labs.
- Lights-out server management access control maintains frequently changed, unique credentials for HP iLO, Dell DRAC, and other remote access devices.
- Service management integration to control and audit privileged access as part of the trouble ticket lifecycle in HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy and Microsoft SCSM.
- Full two-way interoperability between ERPM and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) / System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / System Center Service Manager (SCSM).
- Fine-grain management features to protect every asset in the cloud infrastructure – physical and virtual systems, hypervisors, databases, middleware, line-of-business applications and hardware devices.
- Supports hardware-based encryption to securely store high value account credentials and protect them from unauthorized access.
- Issued a Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) from the United States Army.
Learn More About Enterprise Random Password Manager
Read the KuppingerCole Privilege Management Leadership Compass.
Read the 2013 5-star product review in SC Magazine.
Read the 2012 5-star product review in SC Magazine.
Read the product review in Windows IT Pro.
Contact us today for more information about how ERPM can help you secure your privileged identities.