Get the Facts. Or Get Hacked.
Your datacenter could be home to thousands of vulnerable privileged accounts including:
- Stale, shared and misconfigured administrative logins
- Hardware and application instances with unchanged default logins
- Poorly secured and easily cracked credentials present in service accounts, VM hypervisors and network appliances
Today's automated hacking tools can exploit even a tiny number of improperly secured privileged logins, giving hackers free reign on the network and control of your private data within minutes of an incursion.
Fact: without privileged account Auto-Discovery you'll never find - and can't remediate - these dangerous security holes.
Act now to get a Risk Analysis – using ERPM Auto-Discovery – to learn about your privileged account security holes before it's too late.
- Does your network have undocumented default logins that provide anonymous, "super user" access to computers, network appliances, and business applications?
- Are there unsecured system and application accounts that make easy targets for malware and automated hacking tools?
- Do you have stale, highly privileged passwords that are known to unauthorized individuals because of staff turnover and admin errors?
- ... and much more.
Fill out this form to request a risk assessment.
We maintain strict privacy of your information, and you can opt out at any time.