A fully functional trial version of COM+ Manager is available for download. Trial allows management of 10 computers for 30 days.
Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Current Version: 2.50
Requirements for Installation:
- Windows Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012
- Windows Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows Vista Business or higher SP2, Windows 7 Professional or higher SP1
- COM+/DCOM communication only allows for same or downlevel communication. This means that COM+ Manager should be installed on the latest operating system available.*
- Windows NT 4 requires the appropriate option pack for server or workstation with the MTS option installed. The option pack also requires SP4 or later and IE4 or later.
* Windows 2008 and later operating systems cannot manage COM/DCOM on Windows 2000 or earlier operating systems. Contact Microsoft for further information.