Get Full Video Playback Of All On-Screen Activity
Monitor all activities of users who log into systems using the ERPM Secure Application Launch.
Enterprise Random Password Manager™ (ERPM) provides session recording out of the box, without additional cost, and without locking you into a proprietary format. With ERPM you'll get a choice of different session recorder technologies – both bundled (free) and add-on products.
In concert with ERPM's Secure Application Launch
capabilities, session recording can be configured to work automatically, whenever users access selected corporate applications – both on-premises and in cloud. As soon as a user closes the application session, raw video files are converted to your preferred formats for archival, searching and playback. Administrators with Auditor rights can then search and play back the session recordings.
ERPM also includes support for an optional free multi-format video transcoder that can convert your video recordings into multiple formats for multiple playback devices. This means you can playback your session recordings on a wide range of desktop and mobile devices. You can leverage Microsoft’s smooth video streaming technologies in IIS for high performance video.
|ERPM Offers Built-In Session Recording
(Click to Enlarge)
In addition to bundled and available open source recorder solutions, ERPM also provides integrations to leading commercial session recorders.
Integration with Commercial Solutions
With available add-on modules you'll get full video playback of all on-screen activities through Remote Desktop, Citrix, VDI, VMware View or any other remote access software exactly as they happen, both in real time and from historical recordings.
These capabilities allow you to fully monitor the activities of users who log into systems using the account credentials recovered from ERPM. Support is provided for all remote access methods, including Terminal Services, Citrix, Remote Desktop, PC-Anywhere, VMware, VNC and Dameware. The Session Recording Module begins recording as soon as privileged credentials are requested in ERPM and continues throughout the period of access to provide detailed, end-to-end records of all activity.
Fast Access to Critical Records
With this solution there’s no need to play back hours of recordings to find relevant events. You’ll continuously capture textual meta-data during the recording including Window title, Application names, Files in use and more. This allows you to search metadata to quickly find and replay relevant user activity without the need to replay hours of recordings.
Playing a Session in the ERPM Session Recording Module
(Click to Enlarge)
The sensitive data on all of your systems deserves full-time desktop and remote access auditing for all accounts. ERPM offer these key benefits:
Compliance and Security:
- Track every access to corporate servers and databases
- Audit people, not just applications
- Cover your total applications as your organization grows
- View bulletproof evidence
- Identify all user activities with precision
Remote Contractor Monitoring:
- Know exactly what third party contractors are doing on your servers
- Improve security, accountability and policy messaging
- Receive transparent SLA and billing validation
- Eliminate ‘Finger pointing’
- Know ‘Who did what?’ to answer questions that really lead to problem resolution
- Determine root causes immediately
- Receive alerts from within Network Monitoring tools
- Defeat the ‘Oops’ factor
Fast, Targeted Session Recording Searches:
- Capture full textual metadata with each session recording so you'll always know where to find relevant content
- Quickly search recorded sessions by application name, resources used, files accessed, window text and user input
- Save time by quickly accessing and playing back only relevant session recordings
Discover the convenience and security of automated privileged identity management. Contact us today for no-obligation risk assessment and report.