Windows Services Out of Control? Fix Them in Minutes
30-Day Free Trial
Finding all your Windows Services or changing service accounts with Microsoft free tools or scripting can take days of labor intensive, error prone work. Service Account Manager reduces critical services management tasks to minutes while also offering automation features unavailable with other Windows Security Management tools.
Within 5 Minutes of Installing Service Account Manager:
- Discover all services and accounts used by your servers and workstations
- See a consolidated view of every service running on every system
- Make mass changes to service credentials in minutes without causing outages
- Schedule automated service restarts and system reboots
- Gain access to detailed reporting capabilities for services status and change records
- Receive immediate remote access capabilities
- And more…
Lieberman’s Windows Security Management products, such as Service Account Manager, are designed by Windows experts for Windows Admins. What do we mean by this? Our software is easy to install with streamlined interfaces and features that simplify your job. Experience improved Windows management capabilities in minutes – for a cost that makes it easy to justify.
Requirements for Installation
- 32 or 64 bit Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- 32 or 64 bit Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business or higher, Windows 7 Professional or higher
Optional (Recommended) - SQL 2000/2005/2008 or SQL Express database for service information store. This can be on a separate system.
Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Current Version: 5.60