Enterprise Random Password Manager automatically identifies, updates, stores, and provides secure recovery of every local and domain password, and propagates the password changes everywhere the credentials are referenced - including services, tasks, and applications.
Enterprise Random Password Manager helps with several facets of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance including protecting private data from unauthorized access, controlling administrative privileges, creating unique user IDs, generating audit-ready security reports, and conducting audits of user privileges.
It does so by providing the following controls:
- Frequently updating local, domain, and process account passwords on every system
- Creating unique local passwords for every system
- Granting delegated users the ability to recover current passwords
- Logging all password operations including logons, recoveries, and changes
- Revoking access for terminated employees
- Securing passwords with AES-256 encryption of data in the database and optional hardware-based encryption
- Verifying that the local passwords assigned to each system are still functional
To find out more about how Enterprise Random Password Manager can help your organization achieve compliance with sections 302 and 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley contact a Lieberman Software account manager.