Privileged Identity Management for Your SAP® Enterprise
Organizations fail security audits and suffer costly data breaches because their privileged identity passwords go unmanaged. Privileged identities are the so-called "super user" accounts that hold elevated permission to access files, run programs, and change configuration settings. They exist on virtually every component in the IT infrastructure – including SAP and other business applications, hardware and networking devices, and more.
Enterprise Random Password Manager™ (ERPM) helps you discover and manage all privileged credentials in your environment – including SAP accounts and the other "super user" logins on your network that grant access physical and virtual hardware, new and legacy applications, databases, network devices and more.
Get the SAP Certified Solution
Without adequate controls any shared, highly privileged logins in your SAP environment could provide unrestricted, unaudited access to financial records, resource planning information, HR data and much more. ERPM is the first privileged identity management solution that's SAP certified to:
ERPM Helps You Discover and Secure the
Privileged Credentials in Your SAP Enterprise
(Click to Enlarge)
- Eliminate the sharing and anonymous use of highly privileged accounts in SAP.
- Help you stay compliant with regulatory mandates – including SOX, BASEL II, BASEL III and others – by discovering, securing, and auditing all account logins in your cross-platform SAP environment.
- Propagate all interdependent SAP credentials whenever password changes are made to prevent service disruptions.
- Simultaneously discover and safeguard the super-user login accounts used by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties on all hardware platforms– including Windows, Linux, UNIX, mainframes, network appliances and others.
- Manage and secure the service accounts in use throughout your infrastructure that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Discover, manage and secure the application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more.
Unmatched SAP Support
ERPM integrates directly with the SAP NetWeaver Gateway and manages all accounts in SAP v7.01 and newer through direct API calls with the ODATA mobile interface, discovering accounts defined within SAP systems via Secure Network Connection (SNC). Once an SAP instance is enrolled, the accounts local to the SAP instance can be discovered. This discovery is performed using a web call, either HTTP or HTTPS depending on how the server/integration is enrolled. The new ODATA mobile interface is also SAP certified.
Because ERPM is SAP certified, you can keep intact the integrity and compliance of your SAP-supported environment while you quickly discover and remediate privileged account security holes everywhere on your network.
Lieberman Software is a member of the SAP PartnerEdge® program as an SAP software solution and technology partner.