Watch the Video ►
Random Password ManagerTM (RPM) is a privilege management solution that helps protect organizations against advanced persistent threats (APTs) and other sophisticated cyber attacks. It ensures that powerful privileged logins are only available to audited users on a temporary, delegated basis - preventing unauthorized and anonymous access to systems with sensitive data.
This strategic privilege management software is designed to improve the efficiency of your IT operations. It leads the market in automation to better address the complex shared account problems found in every enterprise.
RPM Technology Platform
(Click to Enlarge)
Random Password Manager secures the privileged accounts found throughout your IT infrastructure, including super-user logins used to change configuration settings and install and run programs.
This privilege management product changes each account's password to a unique and complex value and grants fast, audited access for authorized IT staff.
RPM can help you eliminate the shared credentials that attackers exploit to gain lateral access within networks. Even if an attacker obtains a user name and password, the information is of little value because RPM makes each privileged password unique, and frequently changes each password. Disclosed credentials are changed immediately after use, so no one retains long-term knowledge of password secrets and every request for access is attributed to an individual.
How RPM Can Help Your Organization
Privileged Identity Management
RPM automatically randomizes administrator and root account passwords on the network, and allows temporary, audited retrieval of current passwords on demand. It ensures that each system maintains unique credentials and prevents unrestricted, anonymous access on the network.
Users Login to RPM and See Corporate Applications They're Authorized to Access (Click to Enlarge)
Privileged Access Management
RPM’s application access control module gives authorized users fast, automated access to corporate applications – whether on-premises or in the cloud - without disclosing passwords. Elevated operations performed by users are automatically recorded and audited. An open architecture — utilizing Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), unlimited bastion hosts and SSH proxy hosts (with SSH Keys) — provides connectivity to any infrastructure desired. RPM can also manage your Linux/UNIX and other non-Windows environments using your SSH key infrastructure.
Administrators can configure automatic session recording for any systems and applications they choose. Authorized auditors can then search and play back recorded sessions from the RPM Web application.
Interactive Dashboards Give You Real-Time Insights into Privileged Account Security (Click to Enlarge)
Visualization and Dashboards
RPM provides preconfigured reports that prove regulatory compliance, along with interactive dashboards that let you drill down to underlying activity reports. You’ll get the information you need to monitor the performance of the application, ensure that security and compliance goals are met, and gain business intelligence to assist with daily operations.
Stay Secure as Your IT Environment Evolves
- True Discovery™. As you deploy new hardware and software, RPM continuously discovers and secures new privileged credentials to eliminate security risks.
- Stronger Password Security. When malicious programs and unauthorized users attempt to access your computers and applications, they encounter the unique, frequently changing credentials propagated by RPM.
- Known Password Discovery. When new devices are deployed with default passwords that could make your network vulnerable, RPM discovers and secures these credentials.
Eliminate Error-Prone IT Tasks
- Improved Staff Efficiency. When your security policies require frequent changes to privileged passwords, RPM quickly secures these credentials, eliminating hours of tedious work.
- Faster Emergency Access. Whenever IT personnel need privileged access for emergency repairs, RPM grants the credentials immediately, according to roles that you predefine.
Achieve Regulatory Compliance
- Comprehensive Audit Trails. When IT staff request privileged access, RPM creates an audit trail showing the requester, target system and account, date and time, and purpose of the request to combat insider threats.
- Efficient Compliance Reporting. Whenever you must prove compliance with regulatory standards such as PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA, and others, RPM generates timely, detailed reports.
Enhanced Privilege Management Capabilities
Random Password Manager builds upon its market-leading privilege management capabilities with these additional features:
- Management and discovery of all leading computer platforms, including Windows, Linux, UNIX and others.
- Flexible multi-factor authentication options support time-based authentication by email and SMS.
- Out-of-the-box integration with leading system management frameworks and SIEM solutions such as ArcSight, RSA enVision and more.
- Lights-out server management access control maintains credentials for HP iLO, Dell DRAC, and other remote access devices.
- Service management integration controls and audits privileged access as part of the trouble ticket lifecycle in HP Service Manager, BMC Remedy and Microsoft SCSM.
- Full two-way interoperability between RPM and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) / System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) / System Center Service Manager (SCSM).
- Fine-grain management features to protect assets in the cloud infrastructure – physical and virtual systems, hypervisors, databases, middleware, applications and hardware devices.
Learn More About Random Password Manager
Contact us today for more information about how RPM can secure your privileged identities.
Upgrade for More Functionality
For even more enterprise privilege management features, see Enterprise Random Password Manager. You can compare products here.