In automotive, aerospace, electronics, and other manufacturing operations, the focus is on controlling quality and costs, optimizing production, and securing proprietary data. A poorly secured IT infrastructure can interrupt critical line-of-business processes and erode the organization’s competitive edge.
Today’s manufacturers face challenges to develop secure and auditable processes to protect valuable intellectual property from unauthorized access, while meeting the regulatory compliance mandates of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), ISO and other industry certifications.
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM™) helps you secure and track privileged access to your IT infrastructure while lowering your cost of regulatory compliance. With ERPM you can:
- Secure your network from external threats and internal misuse of unmanaged privileged accounts.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of complying with regulatory mandates such as SOX by detecting, securing, and controlling access to privileged accounts.
- Enforce internal controls and organizational policies for privileged access to computers, network appliances, databases, line-of-business applications and more.
- Allow instant access by authorized personnel for routine system maintenance and emergency, firecall repairs through fine-grained delegation rules that keep sensitive corporate data in the hands of appropriate users.
- Manage subcontractor and vendor access using delegation rules that can allow remote access without users ever seeing a password.
- View authoritative audit records to know precisely which personnel requested access to what IT resources, at what time, and from what location.
Contact us for more details about how Lieberman Software can help you secure your manufacturing IT infrastructure while lowering the cost of regulatory compliance.