Lieberman Software's Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) offers deep, out-of-the-box integration with HP Service Manager.
Together the products work to:
- Verify trouble tickets and privileged access requirements in real-time to assure that only authorized personnel, with a need for access as configured in HP Service Manager, can login to systems with privileged credentials.
- Automatically update trouble ticket status based on privileged account lifecycle changes such as password check-ins, check-outs, and login changes.
- Automatically create relevant trouble tickets whenever expected and unexpected events occur within the privileged identity management system – including events such as failed logins, account verification failures, password changes, and others.
- Easily integrate privileged account status and workflows into your existing CMDB and service management processes– including ITIL and others.
- Simultaneously integrate with leading SIEM products including HP ArcSight and others – for the first time bringing visibility and accountability to privileged user actions that can lead to security events.
The integration between ERPM and HP Service Manager can help transform your organization from relying on unverified trust in individuals’ actions, to utilizing audited controls that promote a culture of accountability and free IT staff from tedious, time-consuming tasks.
The addition of comprehensive privileged access records within HP Service Manager relieves employees from updating trouble tickets by hand while preventing anyone from accessing sensitive data using privileged account credentials without proper authorization as determined by each trouble ticket.
ERPM also integrates with HP iLO, HP Arcsight and HP Operations Manager Software for Windows to help secure privileged account credentials throughout the HP environment. Lieberman Software is an HP Silver Business Partner.
||Download the white paper, Privileged Identity Management for the HP Ecosystem