Financial institutions face a significant challenge to secure sensitive data while contending with frequent, in-depth regulatory compliance audits. Standards such as PCI-DSS set minimum requirements for discovery of privileged accounts on all hardware and software assets along with restrictions on user access, account separation, auditing, password strength and reuse.
Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM™) can help you reduce the cost of compliance while securing your networks against hackers and insider threats. With ERPM you can:
- Lower the cost of complying with regulatory compliance mandates by quickly detecting, securing and controlling access to shared, administrator, and other privileged accounts throughout your infrastructure.
- View authoritative audit records to know precisely which personnel requested access to what IT resources, at what time, and from what location.
- Prove compliance with regulatory mandates by creating authoritative auditing and compliance reports that identify historical access by user and account and prove that access is limited to those with “need to know.”
- Secure your network from external threats and internal misuse of unmanaged privileged accounts, with a solution that can be deployed in days instead of months.
- Instantly enforce organizational policies for privileged access to computers, network appliances, databases, line-of-business applications and more.
- Allow fast access by authorized personnel for routine system maintenance and emergency, fire-call repairs through easily configured, fine-grained delegation rules that keep sensitive data in the hands of authorized users.
- Manage subcontractor and vendor access using delegation rules that can allow remote access without contractors ever seeing a password.
Contact us today for more details about how Lieberman Software can secure your financial services infrastructure while helping lower the cost of regulatory compliance.