Get the Complete Revision History
||May 9, 2015
- Added: Logging and a web service update if the recorder state fails to transition to stopped/complete.
- Added: Redirection to the login page that will redirect to HTTPS if secure cookies are required by the web application settings to prevent failed logins back to the login page.
- Added: Logging to indicate "no ticket"for web operations that did not log a ticket.
- Added: Compatibility tag to all page headers to indicate IE optimizations for edge version.
- Added: Code to the SSH console settings to default to black on white if the background and foreground colors are the same.
- Added: Page loading effects to the user session pages for RDP and SSH.
- Added: The ability to automatically output these ed for a user's oath token to the oath login page.
- Added: The ability to automatically generate a QR code for the seed file of an OATH token.
- Added: The ability to automatically generate a Google Authenticator QR code for OATH token seeds and show them on OATH login page until successful login.
- Added: Request/grant work flow to remote applications/SSH/telnet/RDP.
- Added: Job creators are now granted full control of jobs.
- Added: New delegation to request remote access on groups/systems/accounts dialogs.
- Added: New "request access" PowerShell commandlet to create remote access requests.
||March 10, 2015
- Added: Logging messages to indicate enabled option override settings.
- Added: SSH key change/rotation (same concept as password rotation but for SSH keys).
- Added: Support for update in place for key usage on target during SSH key update job.
- Added: Linux password change job will attempt to populate SSH keys associated with Linux targets with password change jobs against the targeted systems.
- Added: Warning if the user removes an SSH key that is used as part of password change jobs.
- Added: SSH key refresh to account refresh on Linux.
- Added: SSH key details page to Linux system details sheet.
- Added: SSH daemon refresh to account refresh on Linux.
- Added: SSH daemon configuration details to Linux system details sheet.
- Added: SSH daemon configuration dialog to show filtered list view of SSH config for selected machines.
- Added: SSH key display to indicate if the private key data for an SSH key was stored but not associated with a known user key.
- Added: ERPM will automatically save the private key data for discovered keys to the key store if the private key data can be parsed.
- Added: Ability to define and edit key labels once specified.
- Added: ability to re-label existing key from the user key to account store mapping dialog.
- Added: ERPM will save the private key data for user keys on discovery if the private key data is known, the label is the key signature by default.
- Added: SSH key details dialog to the SSH key view context menu.
- Added: SSH key export option to the managed key mapping dialog to export both the public and private parts of stored keys.
- Added: Option to delete SSH key files from systems where the keys are found during SSH key update.
- Added: Ability to set a standard SSHD config that all discovered configs should be compared against.
- Added: Differential analysis to the SSHD configuration display to show differences between discovered configs and the standard config.
- Added: Code to save the certificate info after windows system refresh.
- Added: A certificate display property page to the Windows system details.
Get the Complete Revision History