||November 4, 2014
- V1 Feature: A<>B Service Account Pooling. Contact your account manager for more information.
- V1 Feature: Enumeration of groups on target system.Contact your account manager for more information.
- V1 Feature: Enumeration of group memberships on target system. Contact your account manager for more information.
- V1 Feature: SSH Key discovery and association. Contact your account manager for more information.
- Added: Support for Shadow Accounts when launching applications
- Added: Can now launch application as connecting RDP user(windows local or domain accounts only).
- Added: SSH tunneling with username and password
- Added: SSH tunneling with public key authentication
- Added: Interstitial dialog for editing jobs to prompt if the job will run now when closing the dialog.
- Changed: application launcher no longer needs recover password permission to function.
- Changed: Heuristics checking for DB queries was disabled by default resolving compatibility problems with Oracle.
- Fixed: Compliance report "All Job Activity"could cause ERPM to crash when using an Oracle database (B-715).
- Fixed: Web service installer not configuring IIS SSL setting (B-726).
- Fixed: Zone processors did not run scheduled jobs despite assigned affinity (B-746).
- Fixed: Zone processor job affinity reported incorrectly(B-747).
- Fixed: Job queue "check status" caused ERPM to crash (B-748).
- Fixed: Job queue "show query" caused ERPM to crash (B-749).
- Fixed: Problem where ERPM deferred processing service may not start.
- Fixed: Password checkout status not properly determined when display options are not enabled (B-757).
- Fixed: Re-randomization jobs against Linux targets would not properly re-use certificates.
- Fixed: Toggling SSH keys for use on ALL SYSTEMS after being mapped to a single system when the single system had already been managed could cause job to log errors.
- Fixed: Users without permissions could see (though not recover) all shared credentials when setting list filter to 'All Lists'.
||October 1, 2014
- Added: Licensing support for integration and migration of RPM systems to ERPM systems.
- Added: CA Service Desk Integration.
- Added: Ticket status verification for JIRA.
- Added: Ticket status verification for OTRS.
- Added: SSH key support for password changes.
- Added: Custom port support for MySQL databases.
- Fixed: Shared credential list grid padding when viewed in IE with compatibility mode enabled.
- Fixed: Support for Cyrillic characters in password lists.
- Fixed: Support for umlaut characters in password lists.
- Fixed: Date picker date selection for dashboards on international date/time formats.
- Fixed: Application launcher would not work when login names included Cyrillic characters.
- Fixed: PowerShell Cmdlet Get-LSWebAuditLogs did not return data (B-733).
- Fixed: SSH key for one to many system mapping for application launching (B-732).
- Fixed: Web delegation changes via website would fail when user came from alternate domain (B-731).
- Fixed: Oracle text file import did not import username and password when a custom connection string was used (B-730).
- Fixed: after performing a password check-in via the website, the filters would set the system type to TN3270 (B-729).
- Fixed: Heartbeat monitor dialog was not reading correct values regarding its settings and would therefore write back wrong settings if dialog was OK (B-725).
- Fixed: Account elevation time discrepancy (B-702).
- Fixed: Ignore password checkout permission did not apply when recovering shared credentials (B-701).
- Fixed: Once an IPMI connection account was managed,ERPM was not loading the stored credential to continue managing the device(B-699).
- Fixed: Self-recovery permissions were not being properly imported (B-686)
- Fixed: Users granted self-recovery permissions could not page through multiple pages of accounts for recovery (B-686).
- Fixed: installing ERM website to an IIS host already hosting multiple existing root level websites could cause application pool corruption.
- Fixed: Special 2012 and 2012 R2 tasks that did not fully qualify the name (always using domain accounts) were improperly attributed in the account store view.
Click This Link for Complete Revision History