|| October 1, 2014
- Added: Licensing support for integration andmigration of RPM systems to ERPM systems.
- Added: CA Service Desk Integration.
- Added: Ticket status verification for JIRA.
- Added: Ticket status verification for OTRS.
- Added: SSH key support for password changes.
- Added: Custom port support for MySQL databases.
- Fixed: Shared credential list grid padding whenviewed in IE with compatibility mode enabled.
- Fixed: Support for Cyrillic characters inpassword lists.
- Fixed: Support for umlaut characters in passwordlists.
- Fixed: Date picker date selection for dashboardson international date/time formats.
- Fixed: Application launcher would not work whenlogin names included Cyrillic characters.
- Fixed: PowerShell Cmdlet Get-LSWebAuditLogs didnot return data (B-733).
- Fixed: SSH key for one to many system mappingfor application launching (B-732).
- Fixed: Web delegation changes via website wouldfail when user came from alternate domain (B-731).
- Fixed: Oracle text file import did not importusername and password when a custom connection string was used (B-730).
- Fixed: after performing a password check-in viathe website, the filters would set the system type to TN3270 (B-729).
- Fixed: Heartbeat monitor dialog was not readingcorrect values regarding its settings and would therefore write back wrongsettings if dialog was OKd (B-725).
- Fixed: Account elevation time discrepancy (B-702).
- Fixed: Ignore password checkout permission didnot apply when recovering shared credentials (B-701).
- Fixed: Once an IPMI connection account was managed,ERPM was not loading the stored credential to continue managing the device(B-699).
- Fixed: Self-recovery permissions were not beingproperly imported (B-686)
- Fixed: Users granted self-recovery permissionscould not page through multiple pages of accounts for recovery (B-686).
- Fixed: installing ERM website to an IIS hostalready hosting multiple existing root level websites could cause applicationpool corruption.
- Fixed: Special 2012 and 2012 R2 tasks that didnot fully qualify the name (always using domain accounts) were improperlyattributed in the account store view.
||July 31, 2014
• Added: Application launcher – launch any application on a local system.
• Added: Application launcher – launch any application on a bastion host / jump server.
• Added: Application security for launched applications (hash, digital signing, etc.).
• Added: Application launcher automatic application push.
• Added: Session recording for applications via bastion host / jump server.
• Added: SSH Key support for Linux/UNIX password management.
• Added: SSH Key support for Linux/UNIX application launch.
• Added: SSH proxy capability for launched applications to Linux/UNIX hosts.
• Added: Support for RDP 6.x+ fat client (support for NLA and app launching).
• Added: Tools to build and develop web login connectors.
• Added: Tools to build and develop fat client login connectors.
• Added: CLR connector capability for web only based management.
• Added: Dynamic list creation for custom account stores; website system type filters.
• Added: Added support for SHA2 SSH algorithms.
• Added: Console delegation for most functions in the administrative console (FR-345).
• Added: Database tuning options for SQL 2014.
• Added: User controllable (persistent) settings for SSH console access when using MindTerm SSH component.
• Added: Web site will recall last system type filter when logging in or navigating back to previously viewed pages.
• Added: Password change job constraint option to not allow repeated characters (FR-422).
• Added: Comment for auto-RDP and auto-SSH launch (FR-457).
• Added: More mapping options for remotely connected systems (RDP, SSH) (FR-503).
• Added: Ability to rename shared credential lists (FR-517).
• Added: Exposed Account masks management in web service (FR-522).
• Added: Pre-run notifications for scheduled jobs (FR-523).
• Added: File size limiting for File Vault in website configuration (FR-529).
• Changed: Verbiage in website delegations to match that of the selected permissions (FR-586).
• Changed: Arbitrary elevation in PowerShell used its own settings rather than global settings (FR-553).
• Changed: Removal of automatic refresh of dialog for many dialogs which did not require it (FR-559).
• Changed: Web Activity and account activity now use a consistent time zone for activity time stamps as displayed in the website.
• Changed: Restricted systems list is no longer case sensitive.
• Updated: Upgraded to IPWorks v9
• Removed: tempura.org from WCF service (FR-530).
• Fixed: Directory Services Restore Mode (DSRM) would cause asserts during password change
• Fixed: DSRM password change did not work.
• Fixed: Account rename during password change on 2008 and newer would generate errors.
• Fixed: ServiceNow! Ticket integration did not work.
• Fixed: WebSphere password changes could hang indefinitely if login password was out of synch.
• Fixed: Web Logic password changes could hang indefinitely if login password was out of synch.
• Fixed: SAP password changes could hang indefinitely if login password was out of synch.
• Fixed: MySQL accounts did not appear in the website.
• Fixed: When the website option to “Display available options” was not enabled, low powered login accounts would receive the extra permission to view password history.
• Fixed: Fixed: When the website option to “Display available options” was not enabled, low powered login accounts would receive the extra permission to view account activity.
• Fixed: The global “Recover Password” permission combined with per account delegations to “Recover Password” would grant the low powered user access to “Change” and “Remove” password options (B-673).
• Fixed: The global “Recover Password” permission combined with per management set delegations to “Recover Password” would grant the low powered user access to “Change” and “Remove” password options (B-687).
• Fixed: Opening the self-recovery permissions dialog and attempting to close the identity selection dialog without selecting an identity would cause an application crash (B-674).
• Fixed: Attempting a Cisco password change job using Telnet (rather than SSH) could cause ERPM to crash (B-676).
• Fixed: Password extension for non-Windows accounts extends beyond platform specific extension settings (B-677).
• Fixed: ERPM console incorrectly displays job type affinity for zone processors (B-678).
• Fixed: Various typos and formatting problems.
• Fixed: Component error when both a system name and NetBIOS name filter are filled out on the systems page (B-684).
• Fixed: Job set to run every N days did not retain set schedule following an interactive run (B-689).
• Fixed: Permission restriction by schedule not working as expected (B-690).
• Fixed: Low powered users without proper permission could create a shared credential list (B-692).
• Fixed: Jobs set to run after the 28th day of the month would repeatedly run in February (B-693).
• Fixed: Management of MS SQL databases using SQL Authentication where the login account included a semi-colon in the password could cause password change job operations to fail (B-695).
• Fixed: Bad Active Directory paths on management set properties would stop subsequent enumeration of Active Directory paths for the same management set (B-703).
• Fixed: Custom account store jobs break if the login account information is changed for a job (B-706).
• Fixed: Deleting self recovery rules caused asserts.
• Fixed: Exporting of encryption key via Windows REG function did not maintain proper formatting.
• Fixed: Option to use a custom schema was not remembered when using the SQL Native client (B-711).
• Fixed: SQL Server database instances were not displaying properly when using the system name filter (B-714).
• Fixed: Windows service propagation could fail if service dependency buffer size grew too large (B-716).
• Fixed: SQL Reporting Services discovery would fail when more than once instance of SSRS was present on a target systems (B-717).
• Fixed: SQL Reporting Services management would fail when more than one instance of SSRS was present on target systems (B-717).
• Fixed: Password checkout duration would use Windows platform extension setting rather than platform specific settings (B-719).
• Fixed: Using console launch impersonation when UAC was enabled could cause application crash (B-720).
Click This Link for Complete Revision History