Enterprise Random Password Manager (ERPM) is the first privileged identity management product that automatically discovers, secures, tracks and audits the privileged account passwords in the cross-platform enterprise.
It provides the accountability of showing precisely who had access to sensitive data, at what time and for what stated purpose. By doing so, ERPM helps prevent unauthorized, anonymous access to an organization’s most crucial proprietary data.
Customizable Audit Reports Eliminate Regulatory Compliance Uncertainty
ERPM secures privileged identities throughout your IT infrastructure, including:
- Super-user login accounts utilized by individuals to change configuration settings, run programs and perform other IT administrative duties.
- Service accounts that require privileged login IDs and passwords to run.
- Application-to-application passwords used by web services, line-of-business applications and custom software to connect to databases, middleware and more.
As this enterprise password management solution continuously discovers privileged accounts on the network, it regularly changes each account's password to a unique value, deploys the password changes wherever they are used, and grants fast, audited access to authorized IT staff.
How Enterprise Random Password Manager Can Help Your Organization
Stay Secure as Your IT Environment Evolves
- True Discovery™. As you deploy new hardware and software, ERPM continuously discovers and secures new privileged identities to eliminate security risks.
- Stronger Password Security. When malicious programs and unauthorized users attempt to access your computers and applications, they encounter the unique, frequently changing credentials propagated by ERPM.
- Known Password Discovery. When new devices are introduced with default and well-known privileged passwords that could make your network vulnerable, ERPM discovers and secures these credentials.
Eliminate Error-Prone IT Tasks
- Improved Staff Efficiency. When your security policies require frequent changes to privileged passwords, ERPM installs quickly and continuously discovers and secures these credentials, eliminating hours of tedious work.
- Fewer Service Disruptions. As your integrated IT services expand, ERPM detects new application interdependencies and simultaneously deploys changed credentials to avoid service disruptions and lockouts.
- Faster Emergency Access. Whenever IT personnel need privileged access for emergency repairs, ERPM grants the credentials immediately, according to roles that you predefine, through a console that's accessible from web-enabled devices.
Reduce IT Audit Cost and Uncertainty
- Comprehensive Audit Trails. Each time authorized IT staff request privileged access, ERPM creates an audit trail showing the requester, target system and account, date and time, and purpose of the request.
- Efficient Compliance Reporting. Whenever you must prove compliance with standards such as PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, FISMA and CAG-8, ERPM generates timely, detailed reports.
Monitor Privileged User Actions
- Real-Time Visualization. ERPM Dashboards make it easy to spot potential security issues, demonstrate compliance, and pinpoint productivity issues – and let you drill down into the details with a single click.
- Improved Accountability. ERPM identifies all privileged user activities with precision through its session recording module.
- In-depth Coverage. By triggering in-depth session recording as soon as privileged access is requested, ERPM audits activity for the duration of the access period.
Learn More About Enterprise Random Password Manager
Enterprise Random Password Manager is just one product in Lieberman Software's suite of enterprise password management solutions. Compare products here.
Read the product review in SC Magazine.
Read the product review in Windows IT Pro.
Contact us today for more information.