A fully functional trial version of COM+ Manager is available for download. Trial allows management of 10 computers for 30 days. With COM+ Manager you can manage the identity information on your COM objects from a single display.
Existing customers who are within their Software Maintenance Agreement period can upgrade to the latest version at no extra charge.
Current Version: 2.50
Requirements for Installation:
- Windows Windows Server 2003 SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012
- Windows Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows Vista Business or higher SP2, Windows 7 Professional or higher SP1
- COM+/DCOM communication only allows for same or downlevel communication. This means that COM+ Manager should be installed on the latest operating system available.*
- Windows NT 4 requires the appropriate option pack for server or workstation with the MTS option installed. The option pack also requires SP4 or later and IE4 or later.
* Windows 2008 and later operating systems cannot manage COM/DCOM on Windows 2000 or earlier operating systems. Contact Microsoft for further information.